Monday, April 10, 2006

Hi Dad. I don't know what to write and I'm pretty sure you're the only person who's gona read this so hi. Lol.
I'm sat at school FREEZING 'cos it's HOLIDAYS and I have to come finish some science stuff and there is no heating at all 'cos it's HOLIDAYS and people shouldn't be here. Which is not fair. It's cold.
I was gona say something and I can't remember now... um... arrrgh... can't remember... am totally stupid... and cold... um... oh yeah! MUM SAID PROACTIVE! She told me to be proactive! Lol. I thought you might find that amusing. I did, which is bad 'cos she was being really serious at the time and I had to not laugh. Lol.
Was gona say something else... have the memory of something with a really bad memory today... um... ooo it's cold... brrrrrr *shivers*... and I never get cold! Lol. So much for that.
(A few hours later when I realised I'd forgotten about this...)
We have a heater!!!!!!!!! Yey!!!!!!!!!!
Still don't know what I was gona say before...
Oh well, I'll go text you now to make sure you read this.
Byeee xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger The Birdman said...

You need to get mom to be proactive and read my blog.

Love ya!

9:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home