Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WOW!!!
Went to clumber the other day, which I hear you (dad) knows already as, apparently, Julie's mum saw me. Obviously I, being my usual observant self, was completely oblivious (look at all them big words :D). Anyway, point being, we saw this dude feed a squirrel and it ran right up his leg!!! (Hence the 'WOW!!!') Isn't that ace!!! Need to feed squirrels at clumber sometime...
Speaking of which, we need to go to wetlands dad!!! Baby animals!!! And emus lol. I love feeding the emus. They're funny. And the mark has gone from last time now. But baby wallabies! How sweet is that!?!
Hm... Just read through that, quite a few exclamation marks there...

3 Comments:

Blogger The Birdman said...

Welcome to the exclamation mark club. Did the squirrel run up the inside or outside of his trousers????

9:00 pm  
Blogger The Birdman said...

Take after Aunty Sue

9:05 pm  
Blogger Cherrypie said...

I love Clumber. I spent a weekend there hacking back rhododendrons with the National Trust last year.

Fortunately, my wellies were a squirrel deterrent x

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home