Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hey, guess what! *people reading say 'what?'*
Ok random trail of thought just quickly, people never guess do they?!
Person: 'Guess what'
Other person: 'What?'
Person: 'No, guess!'
Other person: 'I don't know!' (I'm a dog! - sorry) (tee hee, 'aaaare yooooou happywithyourwash?' ahem... anyway)
Person: 'You haven't even tried!' etc, etc, etc...
Anyway... Hey, guess what! *People reading are too confused and say 'what?'*
Oh I forgot... um... Oh yeah!
I was looking through a random list of blogs, looking where people are from and I noticed someone from... Ljubljana! Lol, I just thought it was coooool.
(Btw, to anyone who is reading and is not dad (probably due to wonderful pic :D), my blog is still aimed at dad and therefore may not make sense to anyone else. Ok thinking about it, it may not make sense to dad but hey.)
Ok I'm done now. I think. Hm...
And Belgium.
Well I can't help it! I've got it all in my head now!
'It's not a pia(r)no! It's a clarinart! You wierd talking person...'
Yeah... ok I really should go now...
xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger The Birdman said...

You do realise you are completely mad!?

9:50 pm  
Blogger Zanna_x said...

Take after Aunty Sue.

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home