Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ok so Dad is biggest pedant currently known to existance. Agreed? Well at least known to me anyway.
And I've found two grammatical errors on his blog so far. Tee hee. And I'll keep looking.

For reference...
1)
Blog post: 'Let's get the pedantries over and done with...'
Error: 'The ulitmate sin, in my eyes - though I'm open persuasion otherwise - is "Proactive".'
My kind correction: '... open TO persuasion...'
2)
Blog post: 'The Joys of Spring!'
Error: ' “Well, at least your getting all the rubbish out and the lawn won’t die this year.” '
My kind correction: '... at least YOU'RE getting all the...'

Tee hee, shame on you Dad :p

p.s. this is me being very un-forward sounding.
p.p.s. un-forward isn't a word is it. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Birdman said...

That's my girl!!!

8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home