Sunday, April 30, 2006

Conversation with Pap:

Me: You should look at Dad's blog, it's really cool.
Pap: Ok [You know, in that dismissive, just getting her to shut up way]. I don't really have time for a diary.
Me: It's not a diary.
Pap: It's where you write about what you've done in the day isn't it?
Me: Not exactly...
[etc... conversation faded into talking about something else...]

The next day...

Me: [Going downstaris and seeing Pap at his computer creating a blog] Oh you've got a blog then?
Pap: Yes, I have an idea.
Me: Thought you've 'not got time for a diary'? *smug grin*
Pap: Thought 'it's not a diary'. *smugger grin* And anyway look at this... [proves from the blogger homepage that a blog is a diary]
Me: Well... fine. *sulks* *gets over it*
[etc etc]

Later that day...

Me: Oh you're on your blog again?
Pap: Yes, I have this idea.
Me: Oh ok. But you've not got time for it though?
Pap: Oh no, definately not. [Note sarcasm in case you didn't, I'm just being fair lol.]

So basically point being, lol! Tee hee I win. I don't know how or what but yey. Meh it was just funny.
Ok so maybe you had to be there.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Birdman said...

a) You'll have to link me to Pap's blog, and

b) definItely!!!

8:25 pm  
Blogger Zanna_x said...

Looks like an l not an i :p

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home