Sunday, April 30, 2006

Arrrrgh I'm sooo tired.
My head hurts.
I want to sleep.
It's 11.22pm.
I want to go to bed.
Unfortunately I'm babysitting.
And d'you know what's funny? I'm babysitting next door so the dudes who live here can go to the party next door! i.e. MY HOUSE. Well I s'pose Mum would have banished me anyway. At least this way I'm getting money for being banished. Lol.
My bed is next door :(
I want my bed.
I'm really quite tired.
Bored too. This is the 4th entry I've put on here tonight. On account of being so bored. Arrrrgh my head hurts. Probably 'cos I've been staring at my computer for the last 3 hours. And 'cos I'm tired.
...zzzzz.....zzzzz.....zzzzz
Ok how many people have you seen with zeds coming out of their head while sleeping?? (Apart from Tasha...) Where has that come from?!? Oh well.
...zzzzz.....zzzzz.....zzzzz....
I want to sleep :(
Sympathy? Anyone? No? Please? Oh well *sighs* I'll just sit here all own my own...

Gods I'm stupid lol.
Tee hee it's 11.28 now. Lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Birdman said...

Be honest... PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP is hardly someone asleep, is it!?

8:26 pm  
Blogger Zanna_x said...

Du bist doof du bist.
Und du bist mad! See!! Proof!!! In writing!!!!! Tee hee.

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home