Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Parents!!!

Ok. The MAIN 2 parenting phrases are:
1) We know, we've been there and been through it all.
2) It was so much different when I was your age.

Um... HUH???

Yeah ok maybe if I'm ever a parent I'll get it.

But 'til then I'll stick with HUH???

It's funny. Parents can go on for hours about all the stereotypical annoyances about teenagers (i.e. they're moody, lazy...) and that's fine and acceptable, but if any of these teenagers dare to make even a tiny little tiny tiny point about an annoying thing about parents in general... it's simple. You're dead. If you're lucky.

Hm... innocent teenage ramblings.

Oh yeah. Ahem... Love you Dad... :D

xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger The Birdman said...

OK.. you're dead!

And think yourself lucky too... in my day I would've been killed twice.

AND DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!!

Been there, done that!

Love you sweetie xxx

12:18 pm  
Blogger The Quacks of Life said...

apparently the worst part is when you are talking to your kids and realise that you sound like your parents.....

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home