Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Saturday morning!

Woohoo!!!!!!!! My birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I woke up at 2.15. Yes I really meant morning.

It's not my fault, if you've read the previous entry then you'll know there were bound to be a load of drunk adults coming back to our house at some point. Apparently about 2.15.

So I dug out my phone from under my pillow (what? I love my phone!) and I texted mum. Then I texted her again. Then I remembered her phone was on silent. So I texted pap. Aha! I can hear him telling everyone. And we texted each other a few times and eventually I asked if i could come outside. Now Uncle Will had been sat on the back door step (and if you remember, I was in the tent in the back garden) and as I was texting pap, he joined Uncle Will on the step. When I texted him asking if I could come and say hi, he told Uncle Will who called lovingly to me 'No you can't. If you do I'll put your head in a bucket of water. Until the bubbles stop.' I don't think he meant it...

Anyway, I stuck my head out from under the tent door as Aunty Sarah came outside. She saw me and said 'is that Eleanor?' She was told no, it's Rosie. She then said to pap, 'she'll be 16 tomorrow!' and pap said, 'she is 16, it is tomorrow.' So Aunty Sarah ran across to me and dragged me out the tent but I said, 'no, I can't come out because Uncle Will will drown me!' Aunty Sarah said 'no he wont, come on!' and dragged me inside.

Everyone sang Happy Birthday :D and I got to open my prezzies at stupid o'clock :D yey. It was so fun. I got some really ace things. Including...... A HUGE BADGE THAT SAID 16 ON IT WHICH I REALLY WANTED!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!! Ahem... thanks Dad.

And all sorts of other wonderful stuff which I may talk about some other time but right now I really can't be bothered because I'd have to go into BIG detail.

So went back to bed at 3. Dan had woken up so I talked to him for a little bit, stuck my iPod on Bruce Springsteen and went back to sleep.

(There's still more to be added later!!! I've got to get all the way through to Tuesday yet!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home