Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sensible? Me???

Ok, recent text from my wonderful friend Lianne:

'Hey, my mum and dad are goin away 4 a few days and said i can stay at home if sum1 sensible wil stay with me. Wud u b up 4 it?'

(I'd like you to know that despite the spelling, which doesn't matter much because it's a text, this is a huge improvement from usual because she actually has punctuation which is new for her. Lol.)

So anyway I showed that to mum who said something along the lines of:

'Um... er... well... oh... um... when?'

You know, with a terrified look on her face.

So I texted back:

'When?!?!'

And she gave me some dates and that and basically it's 3 nights.

Point being... I'm Lilly's sensible friend!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

Tee hee hee.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Birdman said...

Hang on, you're Lilly's SENSIBLE friend, did you say???

Oh dear...

8:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home