Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The rest of Saturday!

Woohoo!!! Woke up again and it's still my birthday!!!

Ok, it wasn't quite like that.

Woke up to the noise of three small people messing around

Thoughts: 'What time is it? WHAT?!? 6.30?!? You're joking?! Zzzzz...'

And after that I woke up just about every 10 minutes when 1 of the following happened:

1) Someone dropped something on me.

2) Someone stood on me.

3) Eleanor hit me to get my attention so she could ask me if the cats have been fed. (How should I know?!?)

You get the idea.

Eventually mum came in the tent to wake me up (little people had left by now) and she told me everyone was having breakfast. I think I did quite well actually. I got to the front of the tent, got most of me out of the tent and collapsed on the grass. I'm not what you'd call a morning person. At some point, one of the breakfasters (they were eating outside) saw me and said, 'oh, Rosie's up.' Ahem... yeah...

So I lay there for a bit. Eleanor came over and said she'd jump on me if I didn't get up (then changed her mind and ran off). Then a few minutes later, Dan came and put a present on my head. So I shifted then. I managed about 5 minutes before the dreaded and far too familier call of... 'Rosie! Catch us!'

My loving response was somewhere along the lines of 'No chance! Get Dan to chase you!' Well it was far too early. Ish.

Ok I'm gona skip roughly through the day 'cos the rest isn't all that interesting until later.

I got dressed in my cool new skirt (black! Yey! I love black.) from Aunty Sarah and Uncle Will and mum's black top then decided to have a rainbow theme so wore my rainbow belt, rainbow earrings, rainbow bobbles in my hair and I painted my nails all rainbow colours. I also wore my ACE badge :D (Thank you Dad!!!).

Next interesting part... hm... Oh I rang Dad. Can't actually remember why but ah well. Oh yeah!!! To boast about the tree creeper I just saw in my garden :D :D :D Tee hee hee. Then we talked for ages and it ended up Dad trying to help me convince Aunty Sue to stay for lunch. Dad helped by putting his order in. Aunty Sue had a lot to eat for him. It worked though, she stayed!

Um... fast forward... Ok, about 3.45. Hannah is dying her hair again in my bathroom 'cos it didn't work right before and I'm doing my nails. Kim's birthday party is a 4 o'clock and idealy we would leave at about 3.50. Hannah had a trauma with her hair and we ran across to her house to fetch something (she lives next door but one by the way) and she finished her hair there. At about... hm... 3.55 I thought 'arrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!! Got to get a bag ready for Lianne's house!!!!! I'm gona be there 'til Tuesday and I've got nothing ready!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrgh!!!!!'

So I ran back home and threw some stuff together, Hannah was home and she fixed her hair up, and somehow we got to Kim's house by about 4.15. Yey. Kim's party was pretty fun. Not good enough to write about though except the end. Just as people were waiting outside for parents, we were all hugging each other etc and Rob hugged me, lost his balance and we both fell over. I hit my head :( on the concrete :( it hurt :( a lot. I went really dizzy and all sorts. It was... interesting. So... I was kinda pulled upright and Kim's mum came and checked I was okey. I couldn't quite walk in a straight line but I managed lol. I got my stuff from inside and got in the car (Lilly's mum was there by now and she was taking me to their house) and giggled for a bit. I had to go home first so I quickly said hi to mum and pap and told them what happened and then went off to Lilly's house.

Got there, quick chat in the living room, me and Lilly went upstairs and got ready for bed, sat in bed and talked. For ages. Lol. Eventually we decided it was getting pretty late so we went to sleep.

And that was the start of my being a sensible friend. Next time we woke up we'd have responsibility and stuff because her parents were going away in the morning until Tuesday and we were gona be all on our own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home