Thursday, July 27, 2006

The rest! (I'm nearly done now, promise...)

Woke up Sunday morning when Lilly's parents said bye. Went to sleep. Woke up again later. Went to sleep. Woke up again later, thought 'um... hang on, weren't we gona go to that thing in the park today?? Ah well, too late now', went to sleep.

Like I said, not a morning person.

Anyway, eventually we both got up and organised some breakfast. Yeah it was lunch time but that's not the point!

I think the rest of Sunday consisted of... watching tv, going on MSN, watching tv, making lunch or tea or some meal of some sort (it was proper in case you're wondering, we had baked potatoes with salad and beans and sweetcorn and lots of cheese! I like cheese), watching tv and going on MSN. Oh and we played on the playstation for a bit too. Lol.

Monday morning, woke up when phone rang, went back to sleep, woke up later, went back to sleep, woke up later and thought 'I really have to get up'. Went back to sleep. Woke up later and actually got up, Lilly was still asleep so I went downstairs and cleared up the mess we made the day before. Considering I don't know her house I think I did pretty well.

Then Lilly got up and we went on MSN to ask people to go into town with us at somepoint. The next bus was at 1.15 (ahem... well it was about 11.30 when we got up and 12 by the time we checked the buses...) and we got a total of.... 0 people to go with us :D eventually we got Hannah to come with though. I'm still not sure if that's a good thing. She's mental. Ah well.

We went into town, looked around, sat in the park, came back to Li's house, went on MSN, dyed my hair, had a face mask thing (which apparently I was allergic to 'cos now my face went horrible and I'm ugly. 'Cept it's nearly better now.) and we went to bed. Quite lateish.

Got up on Tuesday about 12 (after the waking up, going to sleep, waking up... etc), went downstairs, stared a Li 'til she woke up (she was on the sofa for some reason), we cleared up the kitchen again and about 12.30 her parents came home. So we figured we ought to get dressed. And... yeah, that's it. Went home.

And... there ya go. My wonderful story now finished :D

Love from me :D xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger The Birdman said...

Whoa... er.. ok then!

So... you were Lilly's sensible friend, and you had concussion???

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home